Wednesday, January 16, 2008

thanks to 3 o'clock

This week Ellen has introduced me to the fact that clorox is coming out with a new green line of products (yaaaaaaay i can't wait!) and also, Joshua Radin. He was called the modern day Simon & Garfunkel (he's quite small to be two people)! cool. He sang a rather righteous song on the show, but I can't recall the name of it.

Now, Ellen doesn't now about this one yet, but I have it on good authority that a very cool new blog has been created by a very crazy biking uncle of mine, who looks very cold... you'll know what i mean if you visit spokesnspin.




8 comments:

Angie said...

So I am listening to a Joshua Radin song. It is pretty cool. I might have to explore his catalog further.

Angie said...

OH! And i just looked and see that Zach Braff (of, among other things, Scrubs fame) was the director of the Closer video). Interesting.

Charlene said...

Yep...that's perfect, Aubrie! Great line for that picture. Makes me smile every time I look at it.

Cyclingred said...

Yes! That caption for the picture is perfect! Now you should just link it to that specific post. :)

Cyclingred said...

And one more thing. I really like your new format. Very attractive. And thanks for the good word regarding spokesnspin.

Angie said...

Hey, how did you do your blog background? I've seen some places where they talk about templates.

But I have extra stuff that I'm not sure I would know how (or want to spend the time) putting back if it got lost.

I am being technophobic. Which often annoys me.

Cyclingred said...

Angie,

I don't know about the blogs you guys use but I use Wordpress in mine. When I change to a different background all the stuff is supposed to move right over.

aubrie said...

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

has tooooooooons of templates. i don't know how they are with extra stuff though, since i don't have any. because i don't know how to add them :) we're all technophobic, i think we should be. these things have minds of their own, you know... "all refrigerators make a little bit of noise!"