Carly tagged me forever ago! so, here are 6 facts/habits about myself.
1. i always skip number one. too much pressure.
2. i don't pay attention to my phone.
3. i read magazines back to front. it is just the way that my hands flip the pages.
4. i must floss every night. the guilt would be too extreme if i didn't.
5. cookies must be aesthetically pleasing. i am a failure if they are not.
6. i like to put m&ms in the microwave for about 35 seconds. melty on the inside, crunchy on the outside. you can get the same effect by leaving them in your car when you live in texas. this is how i found out how yummy warm m&ms are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
When you say aesthetically pleasing you do mean lumpy, right? Because chocolate chip cookies are WAY better when they are lumpy. 8]
Reading magazines back to front. Hmmmm You may have inherited that trait. I think your grandma Nielsen did that.
I think you're right. Mom did read magazine back to front.
When are you going to update? Thank you for doing the EB thing. Even though they LIED and things are not all on sale as much as they said they were going to be (first email "ALL shorts" next email "shorts from $19.99). I hope you actually purchase some of the things you set aside. Later!
Shelly has a blog now! There's a link on my blog to her's! You should check it out! :)
HI! Too funny about the M&Ms. I like them that way too, but only knew about it from the car. I'll have to try the microwave. : )
I need your address. We're doing a shower for Sara D. and you're on her list. Can you email me at raisruckus at yahoo.
That would be fun to come over and see you guys in S.A. I liked your comment about being the mystery girl...you crack me up!
Girl you need to update this!
Post a Comment