ooh i just found out i've been missing martha's holidy cookie countdown. yum+fun. these look oh so cute. i've never actually made meringues, i'm worried that they are temperamental. anyone know any tricks?
I have never attempted meringues, but my grandma gave me Martha Stewart's cookie book awhile back, and I am definitely hooked on her recipes. I have made some real winners from it.
Aubrie!!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! How are you? You look great, and is that a baby i see you have! Wow! She's very cute. How are things, where are you living? And what's new? Its SO good to hear from you!
3 comments:
your a stronger woman than me if you are attempting meringues! they do look really good though....
I have never attempted meringues, but my grandma gave me Martha Stewart's cookie book awhile back, and I am definitely hooked on her recipes. I have made some real winners from it.
Aubrie!!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! How are you? You look great, and is that a baby i see you have! Wow! She's very cute. How are things, where are you living? And what's new? Its SO good to hear from you!
Post a Comment