
a two pack of snuggies with 2 bonus booklights for only $14.99, and that even includes shipping/handling! be quick amber, this deal won't last long. i would buy it but its so hot here already that winnie and i ran through the sprinklers on friday. i'd suffocate in a snuggie.
on another note, they are also selling the cricut expression at costco for $279. does anyone have this? do i need this? because i watched an infomercial for it as well (does anyone else occasionally watch infomercials for entertainment? if you don't, you should. the world is full of great products, such as the chia obama head.) and they convinced me pretty well, but it looks kind of complicated so i'm wondering if anyone uses it and can assure me it won't be another machine that makes me feel like an idiota.

2 comments:
Dang, I got ripped off when I paid $30 for my two snuggies. They are fabulous though. I have no experience with the cricut thing, sorry.
Wow, great deal! Tee hee hee. Nope, I don't need one either, much less two! I do hear that people who have the Cricut love them. You'll have to be pretty crafty and show us all your stuff though!
Post a Comment